Here are the steps required to reset your Rose-Hulman network password:
- Go to https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com.
- Enter your User ID, which is your Rose-Hulman email address
- Complete the captcha verification, and select Next to continue
- Select your desired contact method for verification.
- Email will send a verification code to your alternate email address.
- Text will send a verification code to your mobile phone number.
- Call will call your mobile phone number with an automated message with information on gaining account access.
- Once you’ve completed the verification, enter a new password. The password should contain the elements shown here:
- At least eight (8) characters in length
- One uppercase letter (X Y Z)
- One number (1 2 3)
- One special character (! @ $ %)
- Select Finish.
If your password conforms to the Rose-Hulman password rules, it will now be reset.