To create a Matlab R2021a account
Rose-Hulman Institute issued machines, Windows, Linux, MacOS, Off-campus
Download and install Matlab R2021a
Matlab Account Creation
To create a MatLab account, please do the following:
- Click the Start Button (for Windows).
- Type Activate MATLAB R2021a
- Select Activate MATLAB R2021a
- A new window will open. Select Yes.
- Select Activate automatically using the Internet (recommended), then click Next.
- Select I need to create an Account (requires and Activation Key), then click Next.
- On the next screen, enter the information requested in all boxes. The Activation Key is also found in file:\\rose-hulman.edu\dfs\Software\Course Software\MATLAB\MatLab Activation Key File name is Activation Key.txt
- When all the information has been entered, click Next.
- Select Next on the following screen. MathWorks will then direct you to confirm your email address. When you receive the email from MathWorks. Select Next.
- The following screen Activation Is Complete, select Finish.
- You may now launch MathWorks.
If this information does not help resolve your issue and/or you need assistance from EIT, please submit an online service request at: https://rose-hulman.microsoftcrmportals.com/SignIn?ReturnUrl=/mycases/create-case/